Xanax and Swollen Hands? - xanax and hand numbness
I took Xanax, 2mgs 4 times a day for 10 years. I noticed that I wake up with swollen hands and dry mouth started. Could it be the Xanax?
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Xanax And Hand Numbness Xanax And Swollen Hands?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(16)
-
▼
February
(14)
- Milena Velba In Highheels Milena Velba??? Do You G...
- The_cricket How Can I Watch The Cricket World Cup ...
- Nero Startsmart 6.6.0.19 Nero Startsmart?
- Mound And Blade Keygen How Do You Get Rid Of Crawf...
- Car Wash Northern Virginia Do It Yourself Places T...
- Pokemon Misty Pet Does Misty From Pokemon Even Hav...
- Xanax And Hand Numbness Xanax And Swollen Hands?
- How Do I Remove A Thule Does Anyone Know How To Re...
- How Do You Perform Aerobic Rowing Using A Bowflex ...
- Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Light Bulb Where Can I...
- Tonsil Cancer Wiki Does This Sound Like Tonsil Can...
- White Bumps Corner Lips White Smal Bumps On The In...
- Rennetless Cheese Where Can I Order Rennetless Che...
- Download Pokemon Ruby Where Can I Download A Pokem...
-
▼
February
(14)


5 comments:
I doubt it, but only a doctor is entitled to say.
Absolutely not.
It would begin immediately in order not only to do so.
If you are not taking any medication that could react.
Absolutely not.
It would begin immediately in order not only to do so.
If you are not taking any medication that could react.
Absolutely not.
It would begin immediately in order not only to do so.
If you are not taking any medication that could react.
after 10 years - none. other
Post a Comment